Could you give some work experience opportunities to young people aged 16-24? If so have you considered creating your own traineeship scheme?
Here is what LMP Education offer with a Traineeship:
1. A Trainee working for you, at least 3 days a week at no cost.
2. Free recruitment service.
3. A programme that is designed to meet the needs of your organisation and can develop talent in the ways you need.
4. Fully funded training programme covering Employability, E&D and Functional Skills.
5. Apprenticeship training or employment support at point of progression.
6. A £1,000 incentive payment to your organisation (per trainee, up to a maximum of 10- in each of the 9 regions of England).
Upon successful completion of the traineeship, the trainee will progress onto an apprenticeship with LMP Education (or into employment with yourselves) where you have the below options/incentives:
· Hire an apprentice before 30th January 2022 – receive £3,000. Full course listing here.
· All courses are fully funded by the Apprenticeship levy – and you can also upskill existing staff.
· Furthermore, LMP Education’s sister company, Inspire ATA offers a flexible option to lease an apprentice for a fixed duration (6 months or more).
· All of the above options offer a free recruitment service and LMP Education can start this process immediately.
For further information contact Karl Leeming (Partnerships Team Leader, LMP Education) M: 07516 198 621 or E: Karl@lmpeducation.org