Can’t work from home? Get tested even if you feel fine
If you are a critical worker or can’t work from home, or if others in your household still go out for work, you can get free and regular rapid coronavirus tests every week.
The ‘rapid tests’ are for people without symptoms and provide results within 40 minutes.
1 in 3 people who have COVID-19 show no signs of the virus but could be spreading it to loved ones, or around the community, without knowing.
That’s why it’s important that if you still need to go out for work, you get tested twice a week even though you feel fine, to keep yourself and your loved ones safe.
Rapid testing is available at the following sites Monday to Sunday, from 9am-6pm:
· Brent Civic Centre – Engineers Way, Wembley Park, Wembley, HA9 0FJ
· Bridge Park Community Leisure Centre – Brentfield, Harrow Road, London, NW10 0RG
· Central Mosque of Brent – Station Parade, Marley Walk, London, NW2 4PU
· Ealing Road Library – Coronet Parade, Ealing Road, Wembley, HA0 4BA
· Father O’Callaghan Centre – 22 Hay Lane, London, NW9 0NG
· Harlesden Library – Craven Park Road, Harlesden, NW10 8SE
· Kingsbury Library – 522-524 Kingsbury Road, Kingsbury, NW9 9HE
· The Granville – 140 Carlton Vale, London, NW6 5HE
· The Library at Willesden Green – 95 High Rd, Willesden, London, NW10 2SF
Visit www.brent.gov.uk/covidtesting to book your FREE COVID-19 test. You’ll get the result back in 40 minutes.
If you do have any symptoms of COVID-19 (a cough, high fever or a loss of taste or smell) or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive, you should stay at home for 10 days and if you develop signs of the virus, call 020 8937 4440 to book a PCR test.