Better Futures wants London to be a beacon of cleantech, low carbon and resource efficient industry. And we want to reward carbon cutting businesses.
That’s why the Mayor is driving a programme offering free expert advice and up to £7,000 of support to take your business to the next level.
- Investment readiness and growth support with innovation advisers.
- Access to new supply chains and markets, including new international markets.
- Innovation and commercialisation of research & development.
- Innovation vouchers for academic collaboration projects.
- Business Bootcamp and Accelerator programme.
- Paid short term internships.
- Access and business listing on a digital platform that will be developed through 2021.
- Events, workshops and masterclasses.
To be eligible for support your business must have:
- a product/ service in the CleanTech industry
- a London office
- 1-249 employees
- a turnover of under £50m
Delivery partners are the Greater London Authority, Imperial College London, Sustainable Workspaces and West London Business.
As part of the programme, West London Business is also providing…
- Coordination – Convening a West London Environment & Climate Change working group
- Corporate engagement – Helping facilitate access to West London corporates that can provide “testbeds” for CleanTech
- Workspace and culture offer support
- Identifying and championing suitable start-up and move on space options in West London
- Helping articulate and promote the local cultural offer
- Supporting advocacy for the Centre for CleanTech Innovation at Imperial, White City
Visit betterfutures.london to find out more, search the hundreds of cleantech businesses in the directory or be inspired by success stories from our Net Zero Heroes.