Applications are open until 30 June 2021 (or until all funding is allocated)
Please be aware, the limited funding is being used up quickly and we strongly advise applying sooner rather than later.
Great news, the government has re-opened grant funding towards helping businesses train staff in making customs declarations.
The funding is open to businesses that are established in or have a branch in the UK when the grant is paid to you, and for those that have not previously failed to meet tax obligations.
To apply for the grants, your business must either complete customs declarations for yourself or someone else (or intend to in the future) and you must import from or export to the EU.
The grant will give you up to 100% of the cost of training for your employees, up to a limit of £1,500 per trainee. It will also cover the cost of our in-house training up to a limit of £1,500 for each employee on the course.
Six simple steps to apply for the training grant:
1. Find a course or qualification that you think works for you
2. Register for an account with PwC and apply for a grant here
3. Receive a grant offer letter
4. Book & pay for the training course or qualification
5. Submit claim form through your PwC account with proof of payment
6. Your funds will be paid within 30 days of your claim
The Institute offers a range of training and educational activities that are eligible for grant funding:
- International Trade Training
- Online Customs Training
- International Trade Qualifications
- International Trade Surgeries
- Masterclass Webinars
The funding is being administered and can be applied for here