General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will affect your employment contracts, employee
personal data and what consent you need to obtain from your employees.
Join JPC Law on March 21st 8:15 – 10:00am for what promises to be a lively and informative discussion. RSVP here
Below are the details of the event:
8.15 – 8.45am Arrival and networking (refreshments with fruit & pastries)
9.00am Senior Associate Julie Edmonds:
- Why do employers need to know about GDPR?
- What is personal data?
- What steps do employers need to take now?
- How to obtain employee consent under GDPR.
- What will employers need to do if they breach GDPR?
- What are the penalties for breaching?
This event will take place at JPC Law, further details on the location are below:
|JPC Law, Omni House, 252 Belsize Road, London, NW6 4BT
Closest tube stations: Kilburn High Road (London Overground line), Kilburn Park (Bakerloo line), West Hampstead (Jubilee line)
Closest buses: 16, 31, 32, 98, 189, 206, 316, 328
Nearby Car Park: 20 Victoria Road, London, Kilburn, NW6 2BY
For more information please call +44 (0) 20 7625 4424