HCUC Apprenticeships & Skills (formerly West Met Skills) is an industry leading training provider in west London brought to you by Harrow College and Uxbridge College (HCUC).
As part of the merged College group, West Met Skills delivered recruitment and training opportunities and excellent service to our many clients. Now it is the perfect opportunity for us to realign with our parent brand HCUC (Harrow College & Uxbridge College) and present ourselves as HCUC Apprenticeships & Skills.
We may have a different name, but we are the same dedicated team who will continue to work with you to help you achieve your recruitment and training goals in and around London.
Work with us – we are a trusted provider
- The largest College group in west London, providing a great variety of apprenticeships with flexible delivery options
- We have over 50 years of combined experience in supporting training recruitment needs for companies of all sizes
- One of 12 institutions in the country to be established as an Institute of Technology offering higher-level technical qualifications in construction, digital and engineering
- A provider you can rely on – a strong track record of delivering training for over 50 years
- In depth experience in working with over 700 apprentices and 1200 employers at any given time
- Experts in creating industry links with companies such as Brunel University London, Martin Baker Aircraft Limited, Menzies Aviation, and Royal Opera House.
Categories: Education and training