West London Shared/ Flexi Apprenticeships
West London Shared/ Flexi Apprenticeships is powered by two of the countries leading ATAs: Inspire ATA and K10, both based in West London. The offer includes:
- Free recruitment service (start and end).
- Free replacement service.
- Access to 20+ partner training providers and therefore hundreds of apprenticeship courses.
- Multiple short-term placements.
- Diverse and varied experiences across different workplaces throughout the apprenticeship journey.
- Bespoke shared apprenticeship programmes + other types of training programmes.
- Ability to use your Apprenticeship Levy (through levy transfer) but also not necessary.
- No co-investment needed.
- Reduced employment liability for host organisations because we employ.
- The host organisation “leases” the apprentice for the duration of the placement.
- Simple contracting solution.
- Overcomes barriers around headcount restrictions.
- Monthly newsletters and “Apprentice of the Month”.
- Collecting feedback on a quarterly basis from employers and apprentices – continuous improvement.
All you need to do is host the apprentice while they work for you in your environment or remotely!
The programme is typically £1,200 + VAT per month depending on the Apprenticeship standard – covering salary, support, employment, payroll and training.
To find out more about the offer, please contact:
To learn more about the ATAs, please visit: