On November 3rd, 10 am – 2 pm we are supporting a second (VIRTUAL) workshop run by Business Doctors which will be entirely free to attend for PRBG members. As we all return to work, under many and varied circumstances, there has never been a more appropriate time to review your holistic strategies after such a disruptive event as Covid19.
• Possibly your customers are changing their way they meet, pay, trade or consume products and services
• The chance is that competition is changing with movers and shakers
• Unfortunately there will be job losses with a pool of talent looking for new attractive employment
• Perhaps your competitive advantage and service offer might not be so relevant as it was prior to Covid19
• At board level – you may have disagreement on direction of travel/strategy, particularly family businesses which are reliant on the next generation
• Perhaps your management/workforce is disengaged
• You may have great technology but feel you need to focus on bettering your leadership skills
• Your business may be looking to build value – exit plan
WHY BUSINESS DOCTORS?
• The antidote to traditional consultants , offering an active and pragmatic support
• All highly experienced business leaders – Business Doctors is a ‘Consultant Free Zone’
• No pushy sales, this workshop is free and it is your decision if you wish to follow up afterwards
• Business Doctors help owners achieve aspirations, and in the workshop a plan will be created for the next 6 months (pinch-point) + 3-5-year plan, implemented with hands on support
At the end of your workshop you will receive an individual WorkBook to take with you and digest. Please note that Business Doctors is only able to offer this to the first four businesses that respond. Please contact email@example.com or Oreste.firstname.lastname@example.org to register